Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beads Emboidery~~RM28 ONLY!!!! (T&D apply)

these are some of the example of my beads embroidery for my customer..u may choose any design from below or just sit back & relaxs n i will sew base on my creativity =D

Term & Conditions
  • only for the 1st 5 customer who email me @ ayu1112@gmail.com
  • limited to only 1 design per customer
  • beads embroidery for Hands and Neck ONLY
  • priority will be given to PAID customer only
  • please add RM6 (semenanjung) / rm9 (sabah sarawak) for poslaju (FREE cod only to stated places)
  • offer valid till 16th July 2010 only
  • extra charges will be charge for extra design








*as u may see some of my picture has "aleisah" watermark on it..FYI its has been a re-branding from Al-Eisah to PinkLolipops..sounds more chicky n cute kan?? **nhgeeeee =D***

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment