Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bismillahhirahmannirahim

i dunno when i started to love sewing..the hobbies came before i got married (which is 7month ago)..believe me if i say ; i dont even know how to sew before but skills can be polished from time to time..i still remember when i was still in college where i use to ask my mom to sew my shirt button bcoz i dont even knew how to hold a needle (now of course la dah pandai hoccay =D)...

since i still consider as a beginner, i will start with a simple project 1st..and a VERY SPECIAL price will be given to my 1st 5 customer who contact me for beads emboridery only..especially for Baju Kurung, Baju Kebaya, Jubah & all kind of baju as u wish..Raya is just around the corner so u might want to look beautifull especially infront of ur LOVE one right??

hurry seats only for my lovely 5 special customer (term&conditions apply)..email me at ayu1112@gmail.com



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment